The sales team at Keowee Pines Real Estate offers their clients a diverse background in real estate. We live on Lake Keowee and can advise Buyers what to look for when considering a waterfront lot or home purchase. Our life-long commitment to performance in sales and development offers Sellers an added advantage when marketing their properties. Our sales approach embraces the lake lifestyle and all of its recreational opportunities.
- BS in Busines Administration - Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado
- 7 years Town of Vail - Planning and Environmental Commissioner
- 5 years property management (Vail, Colorado) - Managed 130 individually-owned, short-term rental properties, and 4 condo associations
- 40 years of real estate sales
- 25 years in Vail, Colorado
- 15 years on Lake Keowee
- 18 years of real estate development (Vail, Colorado)
Rezoning property, minor subdivision, variance requests, municipal road infrastructure, modification of subdivision covenants, access easements, site selection, financial analysis, land acquisition, construction financing, selection of architecture, engineering, general contractor, and investor relations.
- 20 custom single-family homes
- 16 custom duplexes (32 units)
- 2 custom triplexes (6 units)
- 6 custom condominiums
- 18 new lots
- Hobbies include boating, fly fishing, bass fishing, hiking and photography.
- BA in Business Administration and Marketing – East Tennessee State
- +30 years Sales & Marketing experience in Fortune 100 Healthcare
- US and International Sales/Marketing Leadership roles
- Significant Relocation experience - US and international
- 6 years Expatriate in Europe
- Project Management expertise
- Custom home building experience
- Hobbies include water skiing, fishing, hiking, bird hunting, traveling